Who we are
Dads& is a social enterprise redefining fatherhood to create a more equitable society. Our aim is to equip dads to be the best dad they can be, based on their own values and vision for fatherhood, rather than conform to outdated gender norms of parenting.
Our Co-Founders, Blake Woodward and Sumathi Murthi are working parents with first hand experience in caring and managing the juggle in their own respective families.
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, resources, on-line learning courses and membership content - launching soon!
When dads are involved in caring for their children from birth, everyone benefits. Removing the gender bias of care enables families to work out the right balance based on their needs, not social expectations, positively impacting:
- the bonds dads form with their children
- the child's health and wellbeing
- the sharing of unpaid labour across the home
- the career and income potential of the mother
- father's own productivity and satisfaction at work.